We want students’ to creatively imagine the implications of our material on the world around them.
We believe that the basis for a sound education does not rest solely on the rote memorization of facts, equations, and rules. As educators, we strive to carefully instruct our students in a rigorous college preparatory curriculum.
- the ability to think creatively
- to nurture their curiosity
- to encourage them to ask, “What if…?”
We seek to educate the whole person. This provides each individual with knowledge to succeed in college and to apply what has been learned in real-world situations.
- Einstein students work in an environment where creative thinking is not just encouraged but applauded and cherished. This is an environment where mistakes are viewed not as failure but as the exploration of a path that led in the wrong direction.
- The self-confidence our students gain through hard work and acceptance of new ideas allows them to embrace personal integrity and to develop a deep sense of responsibility to make wise and ethical choices.
- A rigorous education, abiding curiosity, respect, compassion, and service to others are the principled foundation on which Einstein students build their futures. It forms the foundation that an Einstein education is unique.
We at The Einstein School exist to unlock passion and potential, both in our employees and our students. We are dedicated to the development of lifelong learners.
The Einstein School is where, “curiosity survives a formal education.”
The Einstein School is committed to equal opportunity for all students, employees, and applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, status in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
The Einstein School is a division of Creative Learning4Kids, Inc., a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity. Since 1999, Creative Learning has provided academic evaluations and one-on-one tutoring for children in financial need.
We have 6 core values that are the foundation for our school. Click here to read more about them.